Thread: PCV bypass
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lj909 View Post
Thanks for the info. I've never been to the track before. I have driven with this setup for a while though and never had a drop of leakage.
I wouldn't expect it but I'd like to see a test of your HP theory. Reason why is you've removed a slight pull of suction of the bottom of the pistons since the intake lines been broken. On bikes its been shown to add HP since the suction aids in piston travel. With your connection being broken you've lost that action. I'd vote a loss of power, not a gain. Unless however you suck so much oil into the cylinders you were losing power. I still say best of both worlds is a AOS. No oil, no lost suction.