View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 04:09 PM   #500 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
What brake improvements/changes?

none to my knowledge

Changes to tuning/power/torque?

same as the current NISMO 18 hp gain on the standard car from the same exhaust and ECU tweaking

Did Nissan talk about how much it weighed?

no and that figure was left out of the specs. i would guess its very similar to the current car. the body work and the seats may move last years numbers around a bit but there wasnt anything I noticed that was geared purely toward weight savings other than maybe the thin backed recaros. they do have all the electrics added back so they could come in again similar to the current seat. so bottom line if there is any its marginal as under the skin its the same car mechanically besides a retuned suspension

Changes to the driveline? Diffs, clutch, tranny, gearing?
Drag?

none of that was mentioned so I assume its a carry over from again the current NISMO. the final drive ratio of the auto is different than the auto on the non NISMO its. 3.692 vs 3.357 and they are claiming the acceleration is quicker to 60 in the Auto
wow so it's really just the ugly body work and new seats, nav package... like a vanity girly version... kinda.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote