View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 02:50 AM   #471 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline View Post
I don't see how more people aren't excited about the possibility of swapping the FD from this into their car. (Other than Jordo! who brought it up like 5 times haha)

That was the first thing I noticed, and the only thing I care about! (I do love the seats, but I already got seats nicer than those recaros lol) If we can swap that new 3.9FD pumpkin into these cars, I am down. Then just need Uprev or Ecutek to figure out how to reprogram the RPM for SRM already.

Someone hurry up and buy the 2015 Nismo 6MT as soon as it is out, slap a turbo on it and then I will do a pumpkin swap with you so that 1st gear is usable for you again, and I get the nice 3.9's
You can already buy 3.90 tomei gears thru z1. They've been available for years now. My ? Is what if any tweaks to the ecu were made to keep srm happy.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote