View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 12:12 AM   #945 (permalink)
Ire
Track Member

Drives: 09 MB
Ire has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse370z View Post
The difference in price isn't too much. I just want proper sized tires for the wheels.

...and I really don't know what is considered "perfect".
yeah, theres no "perfect" size.
if you're going for just looks, its just a matter of calculating sidewall number (width vs sidewall thickness) and making sure you get the look you want. if you want a little stretch, perfectly flat etc. It also matters how much of a drop you want, stiffness of suspension and the travel length of your suspension. To avoid having to type out an essay and a half I'm going to say sidewall calculators and rim fit calcs are very helpful but at the end of the day, fitment is personal