View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 10:19 PM   #446 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergoji View Post
Looks great. Just wish Nissan could have pulled a play out of the porsche handbook. (gt3 rs 4.0) like they did with the 380rs z33...

@MC since the rear end ratio has been changed what kind of performance increase can we expect?

Any increase in aero efficiency?

Any changes not stated in the press release?
the front is indeed supposed to be more efficent. the two lower red areas remind me sort of like whats on the 458 ( although they dont flex and thus arnt as functional from that standpoint) but the design is supposed to channel air better working with the upper lip that reminded me as an evolution of what they tried to implement with the S-Tune bumper. The rear as i mentioned in the above post went to a lip spoiler instead of a wing. the wing has an additional raised area

one thing I will point out regarding air flow is the vents under the LEDs are fake they are an aesthetic choice and instead of mesh they are a solid plastic piece with a mesh type imprint on the plastic

not sure about the ratio. I didnt read the press release until I got home so I was just going by what was coming up in conversation. but speaking of performance I was told the Auto is quicker than the Manual and that the choice to go with an AT option aswell as NAV was from feedback and wanting to broaden the audience of the NISMO verison

Last edited by MC; 05-16-2014 at 10:23 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote