View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:14 AM   #116 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zless@arizona View Post
Re: "...(sic) enfgine failure..." The last time I was contacted to help with an engine failure was due to a stalled engine. I checked the oil level and found none on the dipstick. Attempts to rotate the crankshaft failed--the engine had seized due to no oil pressure/lubrication==>>it was a Toyota 2TC--as indestructible an engine ever built--the owner was, literally, handicapped, and should not have been driving the vehicle.
.....Re: "...put Whatever in the (sic) car..."; I have a Saturn I want to sell only to you, Modshack. I drained the oil and coolant, forced dirt into the oil fill port, put a brick on the accelerator pedal, and ran the engine bouncing off of the limiter for several minutes. The engine did not seize. We had to shut it down because we had to return to work (Saturn testing facility in North America ;-)
.....Maybe your "...put whatever you want in the car..." is correct and accurate and valid ;-) Personally, I use dirt! The car mentioned above was crushed. Greg
Modshack's comment clearly was intended to persuade people to fill their cars with dirt instead of synthetic oil....

"Any man who can drive a 370z while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the Z the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein....modified.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote