View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 02:39 PM   #324 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajperretta View Post
The nismo is the "tastefully" modded version of the base z. If you bought this with the intentions of changing the exterior, it would be smarter to buy a base. Selling a top trim that needs to be modded to have appeal is counter productive.

I'd rather buy a 2014 nismo. They actually looked good. This looks like nissan slacked off on a redesign and though they could fix it with some louvres and red stripes.
I am aware. I said if the husband likes it - meaning he's fine with paying whatever, doesn't feel like he needs to mod, etc. It's his decision, not mine. I've got my 09 that I am in love with.