View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #115 (permalink)
Zless@arizona
Base Member

Drives: '01 Chvrlt Tahoe 4x3
Zless@arizona is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
Girls, girls, girls.....When was the last time you heard of an enfgine failure that was definitively caused by oil issues??......I'm guessing NEVER.,..Put whatever you want in the car...Chances are a few years from now you won't own it anyway..
Re: "...(sic) enfgine failure..." The last time I was contacted to help with an engine failure was due to a stalled engine. I checked the oil level and found none on the dipstick. Attempts to rotate the crankshaft failed--the engine had seized due to no oil pressure/lubrication==>>it was a Toyota 2TC--as indestructible an engine ever built--the owner was, literally, handicapped, and should not have been driving the vehicle.
.....Re: "...put Whatever in the (sic) car..."; I have a Saturn I want to sell only to you, Modshack. I drained the oil and coolant, forced dirt into the oil fill port, put a brick on the accelerator pedal, and ran the engine bouncing off of the limiter for several minutes. The engine did not seize. We had to shut it down because we had to return to work (Saturn testing facility in North America ;-)
.....Maybe your "...put whatever you want in the car..." is correct and accurate and valid ;-) Personally, I use dirt! The car mentioned above was crushed. Greg

Last edited by Zless@arizona; 11-15-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: This entry is for humorous purposes only; professional driver on a closed course; do not attempt this maneuver at home. :-)
Zless@arizona is offline   Reply With Quote