View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 10:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
zuperman 370
Track Member

Drives: 370z 2010 at blue
zuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the rough
Default going back NA any advice

After months of thinking and weighing my options I have decided to go back to my NA setup, my current setup is GTM stage 2 sc although the unit is running perfect what ultimatly drove me to this decison is tunning issues as the lack of good tuners for 370z fi cars here I have not been enjoying the setup like I thought I would and am ssing drivabity problems pop up due to tunning issues I suppose so before anything worse happens decided to end the hineymoon that could turn into a nightmare and return to na and I know no matter what I do to the z wont ever feel like my gtr so thats what made my decison easier, so now that im going down this path any advice from my fellow forum members or ppl the went down my same path and yes that means pretty soon there will be a gtm stage 2 sc on the market for sale so will start to entertain offers so those that might be interested are welcomed to p.m me
zuperman 370 is offline   Reply With Quote