View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 08:27 AM   #75 (permalink)
zakimak
6/2/80 - 9/29/14 - RIP Lukas

Drives: ZR; Q45; VTR1K, GT65
zakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
No what I am saying is if it works for you and it isn't broke don't fix it however getting back on topic is the bose worth it? No
Bose is not obviously worth it to YOU but obviously for Mac, its fine. When taken into consideration the integration, OEM packaging, price point etc, It's okay for me 75% of the time too. What some of us is saying is that given the car environment and use, the fine points of "sound quality" is being fulfilled fine.

What we don't do is go around and make absolute statements or express opinion FOR someone else no matter what our experiences or history in the scene have been. Some of us have been in the industry for years and we've learned that everyone's tastes are different - from the type of music to needs to usage and we respect that. Given their interest, it seems to be best to guide rather than direct. I am an advocate of letting them judge it for themselves and see if it meets their needs. There's no problem of demonstrating the differences but to simply state ones' point of view as facts is simply not accurate when one does not know what is important to the person who has the most vested interest.

Free Stuff for Premium Members - Yeah Really
zakimak is offline   Reply With Quote