View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 05:24 PM   #9470 (permalink)
Solomatrix
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: sizzling bacon
Solomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Another reason why meaty tires are better...

Dumb broad on her phone, eating, driving under the speed limit, can't stay in her lane. FU!

I came up on her going the speed limit, but it was in a curve. Naturally, she was too busy to be bothered with actually driving, so she just wedges me into the curb. I slammed on my brakes, but she just kept coming. This was the result - only one very minor rash. Stock tires would have probably rashed the entire length of contact. These rims are already jacked to hell, so it's not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. But idiots like that on the road just get my blood boiling
that's why roads need obstacle course type hazards like pits and wrecking balls. slow cars like priuses wouldn't be able to dodge things
and if you're an idiot and not paying attention then rip in peaces!