View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 10:53 AM   #132 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkStr8 View Post
I'm not really going to get into the debate that has been hashed for years on so many forums.

I will say this:

The Z is #49 in a long list of cars - from all brands - Jeeps to BMW to Volvo to Infiniti etc.

It is not Nissan - it is 99% the dealership you deal with. Nissan is no worse than any other when it comes to repairs - and actually they are on the better side. I've had so few issues with my 5 Infinitis and my Nissans that its kinds of funny. One Infiniti dealer i would never use again - the other one is friggen amazing and does everything. My Nissan dealership is fantastic too. 5 BMW's and 2 of them I had to fight to get bought back. Which, reluctantly, they did. you think Nissan is tough? Try BMW or Merc when you have a major issue.

Sorry you had issues - but try a 550i that has its main circuit board fry - 3x. Or a Ranger Rover that the gas tank literally fell off while in traffic.

It's all a matter of perspective.

I like the Tesla - but Houston is hot and humid. Both of which are hard on any type of battery - Lithium ion or otherwise.