View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 10:53 AM   #131 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
dear Justin,

try an european car next time, you will write a 20,000 words paper on the same topic.

yours sincerely

alcheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
Some people seem to get it, but I seem to have failed to clearly convey that it isn't that I had x amount of problems with my Z, it is that I've had nothing but terrible experiences in dealing with Nissan. Their refusal to cover an incorrect warranty repair is appalling (that dealership won't get my business for sure). The dealership where I get my normal service, and their employees have always been great and I would give them my business again, but not to buy from Nissan. To quote myself:
dear justin,

you have not failed to clearly convey your thought, at least to me. I am trying to tell you when you have a post of complaining the troublesome response from one department of a car manufacture, you will have a complain long enough to reach 20,000 words when owning an european car.

why? you'll find out when you actually own one.

yours sincerely

alcheng

btw, fyi, I've owned a volks wagon and bimmer before.

alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote