View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 11:17 PM   #168 (permalink)
mhcoss
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z SPORT M/T
mhcoss will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
It's not gonna help? All the manufacturers are dicks now, technology has come far enough that the average auto tech at the dealership has no idea what to do anymore if it's anything other than a simple issue, not to mention added features at ever reduced costs, and everything has to be more complex to meet emmisions and be competitive, we have the technology to build awesome cars now but they just become more complex. You want a car your mechanic can fix? buy something from the 90's

I WOULD TOTALLY AGREE WITH STAYING AWAY FROM ANYTHING WITH A CVT THOUGH

Edit: I know a guy with an FR-S and BOY does he bitch 12 trips to the dealer, lemon'd the car, got another one and it has the EXACT same issue the first one did.

Also know a mustang owner and hes fairly satisfied, they can fix his car when he brings it in, it's just to bad something else breaks in the next couple months.
Yea maybe one off I dunno. I don't think so though.. I think it is a brand issue. I've been in the erricksen nissan shuttle numerous times picking up and dropping off my car and every time there is another pissed of customer with a similar string of never ending issues that is swearing off the brand.. Anyways, I've owned numerous Honda and Toyota and they have always been rocksolid 100%. I mean if you really want to see how much of a POS company nissan truly is just go to Nissan Computer Corporation. That story makes my blood boil just reading it!

Oh and thanks for sharin about your cracked head gasket.. I guess I gotta take it to an independent shop to actually get it fixed or even just have proof its f-ed even though the coolant is magically disappearing, although I am certain if I do that Nissan will use it as grounds to void my warranty. ROFL

Oh well, at the end of the day its just a car.. Hard lesson learned I suppose
mhcoss is offline   Reply With Quote