View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 09:23 PM   #118 (permalink)
Scribe
Base Member

Drives: Touring-Sport-Manual
Scribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis GTR View Post
That sucks to hear man. I myself have had decent luck with Nissans, which is to say that I have never had one that caused me enough grief that I would have to call Nissan themselves to try to get it fixed. I can consider myself lucky on that score.

To turn the discussion toward a more positive (hopefully) direction, any idea what vehicle you would like to replace the Z with? I realize that this could turn this thread into a firestorm, but I am just curious as to whether or not you had any other cars picked out?
Strange you should ask. But actually, yes. Tesla Model S P85+.

Tesla is a company that, when a very few freak accidents caused the batteries to catch fire, the company not only put a titanium shield under the car, but put one one every Model S previously produced, free of charge to the owners and updated the software of all Model S cars, wirelessly, over night, without anyone going to a dealership so the car rides a few mm higher. The chance of that happening is now statistically impossible. That is a company that stands behind their product 1000% and exactly what I care about.

I have zero issues regarding range anxiety. 200+ miles is more than enough for my 40 mile daily commute. It goes like stink, is very luxurious, and has room for the future family.
Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote