View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 02:56 PM   #27 (permalink)
mhcoss
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z SPORT M/T
mhcoss will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
I hope people understand that no car manufacturer out there is bullet proof. How about BMW? How about Audi? They are "notorious" for defects too. Yes you do see people complaining on the internet about their car broke down while majority of people are fine with theirs and there is no need for them to report to the internet that their cars are running fine. Just because you see people had issues with their cars on the internet here and there doesn't mean they are the majority of the owner. And doesn't mean that particular car manufacturer is unreliable.
Yea I don't disagree with that .The issue becomes how does the manufacturer react to problems? Do they actually fix them? Do they correct manufacturing defects? Are they actually concerned with the quality of their product? In Nissan's case my experience has been no to all those questions.

So I'd just like to alert op to this potential possibility. Its highly likely you will have an issue of some sort, especially with a used car. Don't count on Nissan to fix it though even if its under warranty!
mhcoss is offline   Reply With Quote