View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #38 (permalink)
roy'sz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 nissan 370z
roy'sz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddy1 View Post
You're an ***!

GTM is a sham. This isnt a $300 intake. This is thousands of dollars and GTM cannot deliver on their product.

OP is not the only person dealing with this supplier who should be banned from this forums advertising IMO.
I agree. Sam at GTM DOES NOT KNOW what he is talking about. I showed upa t his store once and asked him if he could hook my oil cooler up witih the mocal adapter. I myself didn't know much at the time but he wanted to charge me $650 to install 2 oil hoses and the adapter. He wasn't familiar with hose sizes and fittings. As soon as I left I knew after talking to that dipstick for 10 min that he has no actual knowledge of how a car works. The guy FAKES THE FUNK!!! I know a tuner at another FAMOUS location in costa mesa that has heard on more than one occasion that he has called his shop numerous times because he simply cannot tune a car.