View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 12:49 PM   #27 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

So was over at Nissan getting an oil change and took a look at a Rogue SL. Very nice. Not as minivan looking in person as I thought it would be (but it's getting there!). It was a little more refined / luxurious than the CR-V for about the same price or maybe $1000 less. Rear seat room was a little less, but not a huge issue since there are just two of us. CR-V just felt a little 'cheaper'. Didn't drive one since it was pouring rain, but I think I'll take the GF over to drive one. So I think it's down to that or the Cherokee Trailhawk. The Trailhawk is a couple thousand more, but honestly, I just like the look of it better. The crossovers are stuck right between a station wagon and a minivan anymore - very little ruggedness left in the design. The Trailhawk still has that small SUV look vs. most of them in that category.
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote