Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 07:22 PM   #1457 (permalink)
jaybulls
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 TOUR/6/FI CF/RC
jaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Lol, The Dealer bought the car with everything. Even my Uprev cable and Cat went to them. They got their @ss chewed by the GM for buying my car lol. I just sent them a link to my journal and receipts for everything. I told them if they get it running 100% perfect and prove it's putting down 550whp, they can demand $45-50k for it.

I just have factory parts to part out and im up in the air with my CJM Road Race pump. I would totally trade it for a nice exhaust right now though.

This is a post I put on my journal... My brothers new Nismo, my new Nismo, and the last shots of Sophia I took

This is my brothers new Nismo he bought on Friday.

This is my new Nismo I bought Saturday night

And last but not least, the last pics I took of Sophia on the 2nd of May after wiping her down.

And shots of my new ride

welcome to the poppin' beautiful world of magma reds in the sunlight, eddie...
jaybulls is offline   Reply With Quote