View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 06:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Correct, only the return line length would need to be adjusted.

I have a S2-SE fuel system that recently shipped to a G37 customer, and they are going to take a few measurements during the install so I can send them updated parts.

Depending on your timeline, we could work it out sooner if you wanted to proceed. The G37 fuel tank isnt as tall and that will free up an extra inch or two. Our return line has a little slack on it already... there is a chance it would already work. But if you had a few days of available downtime, I could send you the kit and then if you need a longer hose, I could have a new hose or an extension shipped to you same day.
I'm a little ways off from tackling this so if you are going to get update dimensions from this other guy, I be more than willing to hold off until we knew the proper lengths.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote