View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 05:11 PM   #64 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

No car is perfect, there will always be a displeased customer somewhere along the lines, no matter the price point. It's a matter of how the company handles it. The Z is my third Nissan in 12 years, and my ownership experience has been average. All three of mine have only had minor issues that were quickly remedied with no further problems. I continue to buy Nissan because I enjoy the way they feel/drive/look, however I'm not loyal to any one brand. I am fairly loyal to Japanese cars in general though as they've been good to me.

OP, I'm sorry to hear about your ownership experience but don't fault you for looking elsewhere. It's the same reason why I will not own another GM in the foreseeable future. Good luck with your future vehicles!
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote