View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 03:35 PM   #270 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Schumacher v. Hakkinen,

too bad it only lasted for 3 seasons, first season they were more like head to head, very exciting..

2nd season Schumacher broke his legs in Silverstone, and Irvine was not quite up to par.

3rd season... I consider that one Schumacher didn't win the title himself but because of ross brawn(race strategist at that time) and luck (a short rain after hakkinen's pit stop thus the position switch thus the title went to schumacher)

yup, I missed those seasons too, do you remember the pass from hakkinen @ Spa??

I was just a youngin'. I don't remember race specifics (outside of Schumi breaking his leg), but I just remember they were fun to watch.

I even have a poster of Hakkinen and the McLaren-Mercedes in my room (and I was a Ferrari fan!).
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote