View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 03:32 PM   #269 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Not really. I'd rather see two completely different manufacturers battle it out. Seeing a team go 1-2 (even when I was supporting Schumacher and Ferrari) was kind of boring and always raised the idea of team orders, the second driver slowing down a charging third place opponent, etc.

Back when it was Schumacher v. Hakkinen... man, that was fun.

As for the second part, no. I haven't stayed in touch with F1 in quite some time. I watched the first season that Red Bull dominated out of no where, then I stopped watching after that.

I guess it's been what, six or seven years now since that happened?
Schumacher v. Hakkinen,

too bad it only lasted for 3 seasons, first season they were more like head to head, very exciting..

2nd season Schumacher broke his legs in Silverstone, and Irvine was not quite up to par.

3rd season... I consider that one Schumacher didn't win the title himself but because of ross brawn(race strategist at that time) and luck (a short rain after hakkinen's pit stop thus the position switch thus the title went to schumacher)

yup, I missed those seasons too, do you remember the pass from hakkinen @ Spa??
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote