View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 03:02 PM   #268 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
yes, but isn't it still better than seeing just one of them lapping the field alone??

do you know paddy lowe is from mclaren?? also, toto wolff already said prior to the start of the season that mercedes is going to give full support to mercedes but partial support to mclaren because mclaren is switching to honda next season

Not really. I'd rather see two completely different manufacturers battle it out. Seeing a team go 1-2 (even when I was supporting Schumacher and Ferrari) was kind of boring and always raised the idea of team orders, the second driver slowing down a charging third place opponent, etc.

Back when it was Schumacher v. Hakkinen... man, that was fun.

As for the second part, no. I haven't stayed in touch with F1 in quite some time. I watched the first season that Red Bull dominated out of no where, then I stopped watching after that.

I guess it's been what, six or seven years now since that happened?
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote