View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 02:29 PM   #2233 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
You'll be able to see it although the rear diffuser is only gonna be half done. I went with the Varis rear and the spats were supposed to be painted pearl white to mat h the car, but unforseen time restraints only allowed me to do them matte black. It will still be mounted, but after Zdayz I have to take it back to get the right color painted.

Side note: I'll be in cabin #469 this year with the CFZC club, it's on the corner across from the rec hall. We'll be having parties probably every night, so feel free to drop by and introduce yourself in person. I love meeting new Z bros!

Zdayz 2014!!
Awesome. Definitely want to see the Varis rear in person. Some of my projects didn't get completed prior to Zdayz as well.

I'll try to drop by the cabin and check it out. Seems it is not far from one of the BamaGZ cabins that I am at most of the time across from the rec hall otherwise I'm at the fire pit usually at some point during the evenings.