View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 12:42 PM   #2230 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Will said work be debuted at Zdayz or after?
You'll be able to see it although the rear diffuser is only gonna be half done. I went with the Varis rear and the spats were supposed to be painted pearl white to mat h the car, but unforseen time restraints only allowed me to do them matte black. It will still be mounted, but after Zdayz I have to take it back to get the right color painted.

Side note: I'll be in cabin #469 this year with the CFZC club, it's on the corner across from the rec hall. We'll be having parties probably every night, so feel free to drop by and introduce yourself in person. I love meeting new Z bros!

Zdayz 2014!!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote