View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 12:22 PM   #128 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

First Dragon and Hellbender run done!

Road Report:
Good News! There are some repaved parts on The Dragon and Hellbender (the section of 28 from Fontana to Deal's Gap). The part I am excited about is the bridge on the way to Deal's Gap near Fontana on 28 (I think it is call the lower dam bridge). It was completely repaved and is nice and smooth, no need to slow down any more!

Over all The Dragon and Hell Bender are in great shape!

Bad News!!!!
- This is important! There are road works on Hellbender about a mile from Deals Gap. They are working on the shoulder but they are taking Hell Bender down to ONE LANE! So watch out for the road workers/flaggers, slow down when you see the signs! However it does look like this might not be an all week thing (I hope so).
- There are some minor pot holes on the return trip on the Dragon and Hellbender. Just a few and they are not bad and they are easy to spot. Might give some cars a nice jolt.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (579.9 KB, 104 views)