View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 10:10 PM   #60 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

yup cosmo you got me I've only ever owened an NA car, and I have NEVER worked on or even seen for that matter a turbo in person

Edit: It's all internet lies

Edit2:In all honesty I understand I lose some credibility by not throwing my work history out there, but where you have done 4 installs I have done probably 5 times that number across a wide range of cars, I have designed parts and custom systems and everyone I have worked for or done work for has had nothing but excellent things to say about my work and knowledge. I only have ever dabbled in ecu tuning and I would say that is an area I would like to work more on. I have nothing to hide but it is the internet so the only way to get my work history out of me is to take my resume. SS is the only one who could tell us why he sold it maybe the cost of a FI car got to him and he wanted to go back to simply owning a lightly modified car. His new nismo is a sweet color too.

Edit3: enough off topic. Op you will want to address the clutch as well I personally like my OS Giken gran sport twin disk but it was expensive.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50

Last edited by 1slow370; 05-11-2014 at 10:43 PM.
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote