View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 09:10 PM   #164 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute

Wow at how that dealer treated you, I don't know what I would do when he told me to get out.

+1 on the comment for taking no prisoners when dealing with the devil dealership. If you don't have to buy - milk the dealer till they are dry and when it seems like you got the best deal in the world, they will still make a decent profit on you.

Just as an example on how much a dealer makes or made on a lexus is-f - straight out of dealer sons mouth (germain lexus, FL) - the least they make is 15% of what you pay out the door and the most is up to 25%.

check out one of the top news stories; when Tesla motors attempted to bypass having dealerships and sell directly to customer (alas still having a maintenance facility) - so much lobbying, bitching, suing, and crying happened that they are now fighting off so much bs.

Just google; tesla direct sale model and then you will realize how much dealers make per car.

/rant
Redglare is offline   Reply With Quote