View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 04:19 PM   #42 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
Man...the **** that people say nowadays....

12.5psi/600hp/530tq....7000 miles....almost daily driven, commute, traffic, uphill, stop and go, you name it. Not a single problem, not one. Starts up every time, not one stall, no hesitation, no CEL, nothing. Stock block btw.

There are 3 of us doing this....2 daily driven, one being tracked as we type. I hate to say it, but we doing very well.

PM me, or you can call Tony@FI.....we can talk shop or he can get you set up.We can give you realistic expectations on what this car can and cant do, I live your goals daily, no speculations, no google, no BS.

Happy boosting my friend! We got your back!
Yes you're precisely the type of dicklord that keeps me off the FI forums. You're running E85 at a lower pressure with an E85 map and you're telling this guy there's no risk in a FI conversion. Seriously, what is your problem? Are you trying to trick someone into blowing up their motor because if so, you are a **** of the highest order. My bet is you just love hearing yourself talk and want an excuse to post your numbers. **** off.

Guy who initially posted this, please do your homework and don't listen to dickwagging asslords like this dude. Unfortunately, the FI community here has become a cesspool of jerkoffs looking for bragging rights and not people looking to offer real advice. I'm done with this thread but I'll leave you with this:

-FI conversions are risky no matter what.

-My guy with 20+ years of working on Z cars says that you shouldn't take the VQ motor over 550whp on pump gas without building the motor or you are playing with fire. You do not have forged internals. You are not a GT-R. Do what you will but ask yourself how much juice you really need for what you use the car for.

"I live your goals" lmao what a ******* douchebag

Last edited by dmhenderson; 05-11-2014 at 04:21 PM.
dmhenderson is offline   Reply With Quote