View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 01:58 PM   #33 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I was talking about the constant GTM bashing....my sig is in every post, i figured it to be sufficient.

Its just a bit tiring to hear someone inquire about GTM stuff and have them get bombarded with the bitching. We get it...stay away from GTM, they have been branded.

I am not misleading anyone, I would rather him PM me about my build and how I got there than make a post about it and become a FI vs GTM vs BP vs VSR vs whoever else got there. If the OP is interested in my build I will talk to him about how I got there.

I am sorry if my intentions were not clear, I am glad you guys have his back, but am fearful for this being another "torches and pitchforks thread". I am pretty tired, so maybe I was not clear. But the OP said 600hp on stock, just want to help the man out.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote