View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 12:29 PM   #418 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Things got to a point where I spent so much money and only had a pretty engine bay to show for it. I got tired of troubleshooting, needing a retune, shredding belts, getting 14mpg, and never matching the power I paid for. I loved the way she sounded and all the cooling work, but it just kept chipping away at me.

The dealer gave me $33k for the car, I ate about $15,000 total. With the Nismo, I'm going to stay stock for at least a year so I can refocus on more important things in life. This was the very last magma red Nismo in the country just sitting at my doorstep. The salesguys were there till 1am working every last penny. The only option the Nismo didn't have were the kick plates. I bought it for $42,000. In the near future, I save some money, but I still find myself second guessing. Wifey put me on probation with mods, and I can't argue her logic. Things just didn't pan out like I had hoped.
Dude....

I don't blame you at all. Not in the slightest. I don't blame your wife either lol. My wife would have cut my hand off so I couldnt reach for my wallet after that.

Gotta post pics of the Nismo though! (Could've gone 335i and had a TT platform, or been baller and grabbed a M4 that is now coming stock TT )

GTM took a quality hit imo. Should've had everything ironed out before throwing it into a customers car.

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote