View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 12:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
The chin comes with the sport. But what I can tell you is when I was test driving around socal, I saw a couple where the chin was still wrapped in plastic and was at the back along with the front license plate frame.
When I picked my Z up at the dealer, the chin spoiler was in the rear, along with an extra set of floor mats and an extra rear mat. I didn't notice any of them until I was ready to drive off the lot. I had no idea what it was and the (new) salesman figured it out and asked me if I wanted it installed. After hanging around the dealership for a few hours already I was in a hurry to get home, so I declined.

He gave me some feeble explanation of why the extra mats were included. By that time I didn't feel like arguing and was still in a hurry to begin my drive home, so now I have brand new replacement mats if I need them.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote