View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 08:56 AM   #413 (permalink)
tturbo370z
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z sport 6mt
tturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Things got to a point where I spent so much money and only had a pretty engine bay to show for it. I got tired of troubleshooting, needing a retune, shredding belts, getting 14mpg, and never matching the power I paid for. I loved the way she sounded and all the cooling work, but it just kept chipping away at me.

The dealer gave me $33k for the car, I ate about $15,000 total. With the Nismo, I'm going to stay stock for at least a year so I can refocus on more important things in life. This was the very last magma red Nismo in the country just sitting at my doorstep. The salesguys were there till 1am working every last penny. The only option the Nismo didn't have were the kick plates. I bought it for $42,000. In the near future, I save some money, but I still find myself second guessing. Wifey put me on probation with mods, and I can't argue her logic. Things just didn't pan out like I had hoped.
I feel your pain bro. I got but loads of money in mine and still working out problems. I just kept getting deeper trying to see out my project. I couldn't cut the ties. Cool u did, but I know how u must feel. I knew I should have went with u last night lol when u text me at 9:30 and said u were looking at it, I was relieved they were closed. Closed with u inside making a deal In a year or so you can go turbo with me and start all the problems over again oh wait nvm are cars are not going back to that " other shop"
When your ready, we road trip to specialty and have seb work u up good. Send me pics bro congrats

Tturbo370z 800whp build
https://instagram.com/jdm_370z
tturbo370z is offline   Reply With Quote