View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 03:45 AM   #75 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManTheMyth View Post
With all the road noise complaints from all the articles I have read so far...Is it really that terrible? I havent test drove yet cuz I am in Jersey and it is a disaster out here lately....I am curious to know how bad it really is? and can it be fixed or significantly reduced with a set of new tires?
The road noise can be a little bothersome, but nothing that cant be fixed. The thing I hate is the wheelwells have some sort of plastic lining, so when little rocks or pebbles get picked up from the tires, you can really hear it.
The best solution is to treat the inside of the wheelwells. This will help with that and the tire/road noise. I plan on doing this soon, I'll post up more later.
Here is where you can get the stuff: Sound Deadening Materials for Noise Reduction from Second Skin
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote