View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute
Default O2 Sensor Damage from cones, anyone else?

So during autocross today I took a hard cone hit right in the center of the front bumper. As the cone went under the car it ripped off the small plastic panel attached to the undershround and more importantly screwed up my primary O2 sensors (I have LTH's so the sensors are closer to the bottom of the car). Haven't had a chance yet to get under the car to determine if it's just the wiring or if it's actually the sensors.

Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with this?
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote