View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
falconfixer
Track Member

Drives: Taco
falconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmite View Post
Did an oil change today and thats how I found it. I was going to take pics of it while I had the shroud off, but didn't bother...

6 liters of Quaker State Synth 5W30 and a Purolator PL14610 filter. Looked for grease nipples and didn't find any lol Guess she's good. Engine is SUPER clean, but have a little bit of slobber coming from drivers side valve cover, one bolt seems to be weeping. And some antifreeze residue near the front of the engine, greenish/white in colour. The drips aren't making it to the shroud, so I know the leaks aren't bad. Just wondering if it's even worth taking things off to do a deeper look see...
Nevermind. Was thinking quarts. Dumb American here can't covert liters to quarts.

Bitch ex wife's scumbag lawyer made sure this went away.
falconfixer is offline   Reply With Quote