View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 12:16 PM   #1110 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingDrive View Post
I did less first, but after a couple of days went back and coated the lower lip and the grill and all. of course the beauty of dip is you can pull it off if you do not like it.

Another pic.

Sterling
Nice, so basically you figured it would look better if all the blacks were same match texture as the plasti dip? I think I will do the lower colored area first and see how it turns out, no doubt will end up doing what you did in the end.

I have some mat black vinyl, wondering if this would also work? I guess the pain of applying it bubble / crease free would be PITA.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote