View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 10:20 AM   #540 (permalink)
RockLobsta
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport Tour
RockLobsta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radride View Post
This kind of stuff drives me nuts. The OP listed offsets that were completely wrong because they didn't know how to calculate the final offsets once the wheels were widened. Now people reading through this thread will come across that post and order wheels in that exact offset. When they get them and put them on, they will realize that the thousands of dollars they spent on their wheels went down the drain. Not cool in my opinion.

What the mods should do is go and edit his post for future members.

Bottom line is that if you don't know what your talking about or don't understand offsets, please don't post.

R.K.
Ok so I did go back and edit my posts to show the corrected offset, and it's not like I'm a retard drooling on myself, I made a simple oversight when figuring the end result but obviously I do know a little because my physical measurements are spot on or else I would've been the guy whose money went down the drain, so please, next time try just saying "Hey, could you go back and edit your posts so there's no confusion for future members ordering wheel sizes" instead of attacking my character and intelligence.
thanks, from a diplomatic pacifist car enthusiast.
RockLobsta is offline   Reply With Quote