View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 08:37 AM   #7420 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Fvcking Time Warner

No one has yet contacted me about burying the new line they ran in my backyard. So I called on Friday. The guy said they were scheduled to come out that day. I typically keep the gate locked, so I stayed home to open it for him. They never came out. Then when I called this morning, they told me the "bury drop" had been reported as completed. I said bull$hit. The guy then says they need to send someone out to determine whether the work had been completed. I said, "Fvck that! I'm staring at the damn cable running across my yard right now! Send someone else out to actually do the work this time!" If they're going to waste my time, I'll just waste theirs by mowing the yard and cutting up the cable. Your move, TWC...

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |