View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
I am so tired of Saint fans. Your team is not as good as you think they are. If you look at your schedule you'd see the Giants were not the team you thought they were. You'd also see that about the Falcons. I can understand you are excited because your team is undefeated currently, but you saint fans are as bad as patriot fans. I am so friggin tired of that "who dat" crap. Go look at your schedule, it's not impressive. I am also tired of the Geaux crap. Learn to spell the word GO. Not hard, but then again, maybe it is for you people. Your team has been flirting with disaster for weeks now. Btw, if you think I am some disgruntled guy because my team is 1-7, you are wrong. My team is 7-1. I'd love for the saints to make it to the nfc championship game so my team could hand it to you guys.
LMAO, I'm a Giants fan! Who dat! Who dat! Saints are good, man!

BTW, when does Favre run out of gas? I watched him with the Jets during the second-half of the season, it was painful.

Last edited by 370Zsteve; 11-15-2009 at 10:37 AM.
370Zsteve is offline   Reply With Quote