View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 04:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoChu View Post
Hey Bigaudiofanat, how is Boston speakers compare to focal and image danamics?
I installed Bostons all around in my sisters car a few years ago. After my sister had listened to them for about 2 days , she came to me asking where the bass was. After taking a re listen to them their really was none really there. Also the the tweeters just did not have the sound they were suppose to have. I know she did not blow them but just unsatisfied with them. I can probably say that their higher end speakers would sound good but as for my overall experience with them I am not that impressed. Ex. I know that the polk db or mm series speakers sound so much better than the bostons that are in her car. So you might be asking why I did not put them in her car. Well because I sort of use her car as a test car.

Oh almost forgot how do they compare to focal and ID. No comparison from what I have seen. Focal a bit harsh for my taste and ID very smooth tweeters and solid mid bass.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 11-15-2009 at 05:00 AM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote