Thread: Stillen BOV
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 09:33 AM   #73 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasC View Post
Sweeeet!!! Looks nicely packaged. What size does it need to b to work with our kits?
Kompact Plumb Back-25mm

By the way, you don't NEED a front tow hook. I can't access mine because the front bumper mesh is in the way. No problems with towing the car. Just use a soft strap when towing the car and tow using the front lower control arms. I've done it plenty of times with no issues whatsoever getting my car onto a flat bed. I don't drive my Z as it's a show car/trailer queen LOL.