View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 09:09 AM   #209 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and here's a quick video I took last night while installing the rear sway bar. The neighbors across the street are coll as hell, they're a bunch of rednecks working in airboats and drinking beer and shooting shotguns, so we joke with each other all the time. Their favorite one is that their trucks were made with tools and my car was made with chopsticks, to which I usually reply that his Ford F150 is the one that's been dead in the driveway for two weeks now. Anyway, here's the video. It kinda sounds like crap when it's idling, but when you rev it... Holy hell...

Oh, and no, the sound isn't distorted at all. That's actually how it sounds lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbaJRMY8iSk
Zdayz 2014!!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R

Last edited by Huck; 05-09-2014 at 09:11 AM.
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote