View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 10:05 PM   #230 (permalink)
Bummer
Premium Member

Drives: 13 370Z RTS SR M6
Bummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond repute

Things didn't work as planned, and I didn't get to the pedal assembly swap until today.

I'd rather rebuild an entire engine than wrench on three bolts under the dash. That being said the hardest part was taking the stock one out. Oh, and getting that wire tie threaded through that little hole. Installation itself was a breeze.

Still, all things considered not really all that hard. The instructions were thorough. I missed the blue plastic bumper until I was sitting around looking at the old assembly. I'll bet it's a lot easier to swap onto the new one on the bench. Still, that was my fault.

I am extremely happy with the change. I totally agree with everyone who said this is how it should have been all along.

Great product! Very good instructions. Timely delivery. Even though I hate working under the dash, I'm extremely glad I did it.

Bummer is offline   Reply With Quote