View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the missing pics that I forgot to upload yesterday:

Peters Z

Ray's Z

Mike's G

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaltyB View Post
Great shots as always Wais. Wish I could have made it out.
Thanks Brian, hope to see you at the next one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
Nice photos
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftomodachi View Post
Damn I should have went. Oh well, next month
That's why we host this meet every month, come and join us when you're free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Nice turnout. Hope I could make it on June 7.

Thanks Wais. Good job as usual. Thanks for the pix, you've put in a lot of your own time on these each month and I appreciate it. Reminds me about what I missed each time I no show.

Norm - you live within city limits. You could make it every month and bond with the mascot.
Thanks Rafael, meeting everyone and taking pics of cars is what I genuinely enjoy so I don't mind dedicating my time as long as it allows our community to remain strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
Nice pics Waizzz. Thanks for gettiing a pic of my car before leaving. Really nice to see the meet grow. My only concern was that I noticed there was more garbage (boboa cups) lying around. We should really be a litttle more diligent on picking up our stuff. Maybe move a garbage can closer. There are some by the shopping carts.

Cheers,
Cheech
Great suggestion Peter, I actually walked around and picked up the remaining Boba cups prior to me leaving the meet but I will drag the trash can over for our next meet to make it easier for folks

Last edited by Waiz; 05-08-2014 at 12:35 PM.
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote