View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
I am just concerned that they will scuff or damage other parts when doing this in all honesty. I guess I can do a "walk around" inside and out of my car prior to them taking it in, as to prevent any issues about if the issue was there prior or not should an eventuallity occur that is.
There's a good chance that they will remove the seat to do the repair so you have a valid concern. In addition to the walk-around, you may want to take pictures of the interior and around the door frame.

Ask other Nissan owners you know where they have their car serviced and if the dealer does good work. Pick one with a good reputation and cross your fingers.

You may get lucky and the mechanic can do the work without removing the seat. Then all you have to worry about is belt buckle scratches on the door sill.