View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Take it to the dealer. Even if you are able to do the job, it's still going to be a royal PITA to work in those cramped conditions. Save yourself some frustration and discomfort.

If it were out of warranty and you were Poorbastard, it might be worth doing yourself. But it's free, so help a mechanic feed his family.
I am just concerned that they will scuff or damage other parts when doing this in all honesty. I guess I can do a "walk around" inside and out of my car prior to them taking it in, as to prevent any issues about if the issue was there prior or not should an eventuallity occur that is.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote