View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 11:36 AM   #102 (permalink)
Nixlimited
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R / 11 Prius
Nixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
Congrats Nick, the nightmare is over! You have a crazy fast car my friend, ALMOST worth the wait(nothing will make up for what you were put through), but hey you are here.

Great great great numbers on both fuel types and the 91/100 tune is a smart choice(seriously who is going to syphon the tank to fill 100) and should provide you with many fun pulls.

I have yet to see a single issue with my setup, you should be running good for plenty time to come.

Enjoy brother, well deserved is an understatement!
Thanks! It's been quite an adventure getting the car to where I want it, but I am very pleased to have her back with such a great kit.

I will be sharing my thoughts in much more detail after I get a little time with the car because right now I have only had it for a few hours and I spent most of them driving through Obama traffic in LA yesterday.

I will tell you this: the car spins the tires in 3rd gear at over 60 mph.