View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 01:51 AM   #100 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

From our thread...

Update,

It has been a crazy past few months. A rat race to ship 6 TT kits the day before vacation, an amazing vacation that was so exhausting, I needed a vacation from my vacation and once I returned, we prepped 2 cars which are in transit to ZDayZ "which I will also be attending" next week, etc, etc, etc...

All of this being said, I wanted to chime in and give an update of sorts. First and foremost I received a call from Rich @ RDZ Motorsports in Danbury, CT. today. They just completed the install and tune of one of our TT kits. He was carrying on and on about the low end spool and top end pull. From the numbers I got from him he said the car made 436 RWH @ 8.5-9psi............Solid numbers for a "heart breaker Mustang Dyno". I am not one to say what it would "potentially" do on a Dynojet, so I won't! Not a fan of speculation and guesstimating.

Meanwhile, NixLimited has his car back in hand safe and sound back home. Sebastian @ SpecialtyZ did a great job with the install, especially considering what he had to work with coming from "that other shop." If I was a betting man, I would say that Nick will elaborate on all of it in his review once posted.

I want to take this time to share his dyno chart. I showcased 3 runs on the chart.

1) 91 Octane "Street" or more conservative tune.
2) 91 Octane "Aggressive" tune.
3) 100/91 Octane mixture tune.

This is the first car with our FAST-500 fuel system. Well...It performed flawlessly. The fuel pressure is increasing as the boost increases. 1:1 as it should be. This fuel system is an essential piece to ensuring the supply of consistent, stable fuel pressure in the equation. "Highly recommended" for all forced induction applications on the Nissan 370Z. We will be officially releasing it once I return from ZDayZ.

The dyno chart is self explanatory. A lot of low end torque, solid mid range and a lot top end power. Taking the E85 cars out of the equation, this is the current flagship pump gas car for us.

As the temperature has risen in California, unfortunately our 91 Octane fuel has not gotten any better! That said, with Nick's car we opted to be very conservative with the ignition timing. That considered, we still met our customers initial expectations and got close to 600.

9 psi: 454 / 430 (91)
10.5-10.9 psi: 492 / 456 (91)
13.7-14.2 psi: 578 / 528 (100/91)

On a few 91 Octane runs we did see over 500 RWH however there was a hint of detonation and we backed it down. You will see that the 100 octane run is a 91 mixture as well. These runs were performed with 3 gallons of 91 in conjunction with 10 gallons of 100 octane. Unlike the original prototype car which we had "pure" 100 in along with much more aggressive A/F and timing, we will not give a customer his/her car back on the edge! We had that car in our possession for a long time and were prepared to fix it in the event that it broke under our watch. Chalk it up to R&D!

In closing, I spoke to Nick this evening and he will "hopefully" be able to stretch her legs in the next few days and over the weekend to give us all his initial thoughts. Until then, if anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to ask.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote